The Nepal Administrative Staff College (NASC) was set up as a national level autonomous institution on 27th September, 1982 (11 Aswin, 2039 BS) under the Nepal Administrative Staff College (NASC) Act, 1982.
- Provide necessary training for the employees of the Government of Nepal and Public Enterprises;
- Identify measures for enhancing the capability of administration of the Nepal Government and management of public enterprises to contribute towards development programme of the country; and
- Undertake problem-oriented research, consulting and information service programmes for preparing training materials and making training more useful.
Training Policy: NASC's training policies are as follows:
- To associate training programme as an integral part of personnel administration;
- To associate training programme with the development activities of the Government of Nepal and Public Enterprises;
- To associate trainings with career development by improving development oriented knowledge and skills of employees of the Government of Nepal and Public Enterprises.