Inventory / Store Section
The store section ensures systematic and proper inventory and supply of goods at NASC
The main functions of Store are as follows:
• Maintain up to date records, and issues goods from store;
• Prepare routine correspondence regarding back orders or and supply problems;
• Coordinate / suggest the auction of surplus or unwanted property;
• Ensure up to date ledger and store inventory;
• Update depreciation register of fixed assets of NASC;
• Undertake physical verification of goods;
• Ensure that employees return back the goods after they have used for particular field visit or other purposes
• Issue goods clearance certificate to the retired or left employees whether there have any goods, materials un-perishable in their name.
• Assist internal and external auditors in audit.
• Enter goods in Inventory Register received from Procurement Unit and or received on grant.
• Verify inventory records of assets procured or received from grant assistance.
• Receive and verify quantity and quality of goods;
• Verify the item or goods with master data
• Assure valid inventory quantities throughout the system for all inventory items and locations
• Coordinate / suggest the sale or auction of surplus property;
• Take care of goods in the store.
• Check and verify assets ledger with account and balance ledger of finance unit.
• Help for physical verification of goods and assets of NASC;
• Perform other functions related to store.
Key Result Area
• Record management of goods and equipment at NASC
• Supply system of goods and equipment at NASC
• Up to date ledger and inventory of NASC’s property with depreciation
Key Performance Indicators
• Status of goods and equipment at NASC
• Supply status of goods and equipment at NASC from store
• Inventory status of goods and equipments both perishable and non perishable
• Status of time taken to get goods and equipments from store